Contact Me

If you have a question or would like to send me tags email me: simplyvicki71@gmail.com

MY BLINKIE

Photobucket
done_02_a079f3bddc792fc6cdf5cbd96b9b271f
blinkiesCafe-vC

BLOGS I FOLLOW


Photobucket


tk-ptc-blinkie
2v2aFvyoMxue6Wm

Store I Donate To

WHERE I PLAY

Photobucket

 Hello dears, I hope all of you are enjoying the holidays. 

January 1st 2023 I will have a new PTU kit for sale here on my blog

I'm not going in any store 

I'm selling on my blog just like I did all those years ago and it was the best 

 My biggest regret was joining SATC blahhhhh I still cringe over that

WTH was I thinking?!?!  YIKES lol yeah I want to put that as far back in the past 

as I can!!! 

Now don't think I'm saying there are not good stores to sell in...there certainly are

I just like to fly solo and stay on my own. 

When you join a store there are rules: advertising, etc. and rightfully so I'm not putting that down.

But I'm not going to do that, I'm going by my pace and not someone else's

I have cardiology appts. and I am active in 2 forums and I have a hubby and a home to look after

and I'm not a spring chicken anymore lol so I have to slow down a little lol :P

 And with all that being said I will make a kit here and there. There wont be new kits everyday and not even every week or month.

I want to keep the funds from any sales in PayPal to have some commission tubes made.

I would love a Yuriko Shirou or Enys Guerrero. Yes I love the darker goth type tubes.

And the PTU kit I will be posting for sale here on my blog is a darker type kit. 

I hope to see you's in the New Year and I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday season xxx

 

1 comment: