Contact Me

If you have a question or would like to send me tags email me: simplyvicki71@gmail.com

MY BLINKIE

Photobucket
done_02_a079f3bddc792fc6cdf5cbd96b9b271f
blinkiesCafe-vC

BLOGS I FOLLOW


Photobucket


tk-ptc-blinkie
2v2aFvyoMxue6Wm

Store I Donate To

WHERE I PLAY

Photobucket
Hello dears! I got an email from Tina saying she missed me posting what I've tagged lately so here we go lol
I joined a another forum -Diamond Creations- thats Emma's place and she is a sweetheart so of course I'm there heehee And this is from the "tag a thon" going on in there now xxx
This is from a cluster game in MBM forum and just for the record I LOVE HIPPIE ANYTHING!!!!!!!
This is from the " I is for.... game" And I chose "Irish"
This is from a game in MBM Forum and thats my Smoochie Woochie FTU Valentine kit
And this is from a tutorial game in MBM forum and the tutorial is one of Pammers Passions tuts xxx And thats it been so busy with the holidays etc. but here we are in a New Year and I will have more next week xxx

2 comments:

  1. Vicki, I love the Hippy one fo sho .. Punky plz & tyvm lol I love them all xxxx

    ReplyDelete