Contact Me

If you have a question or would like to send me tags email me: simplyvicki71@gmail.com

MY BLINKIE

Photobucket
done_02_a079f3bddc792fc6cdf5cbd96b9b271f
blinkiesCafe-vC

BLOGS I FOLLOW


Photobucket


tk-ptc-blinkie
2v2aFvyoMxue6Wm

Store I Donate To

WHERE I PLAY

Photobucket

 Was cleaning all around where the computer is, pulling out this is that and vacuuming, dusting, wiping, and found another disk stuck under a drawer when I pulled the drawer completely out and it was an old disk from 2009. Yep I found more kits, six in fact.

I'll Be Home For Christmas

Mad Hatters Tea Party

Pink Is Beautiful BCA Mini Kit

Rock Around the Clock - (50's style)

Rock It Girly Style

Sex Kitten

I will have them posted Saturday. And I fear that is all I'm going to find. There are some kits that were personal faves I was hoping to find but sadly nothing.

But maybe someone out there has them and would like to be a good-doer and send them to me 

so I can post them here for everyone....any takers? Lol ;P

Kits still looking for:

That Girl

Black Swan

Prima Donna

Marzipan

Pampered

Kiss of Death

 Anyone out there has any of these I will adore you forever if you dropped me an email 

simplyvicki71@gmail.com

 

On another note my dearest husband and I are celebrating 25 years of marriage today.

 Been good times and even better times lol and some not so good times, and very bad times.

But we stuck together and did not abandon each other, and I'm a better person for knowing him, living with him, and loving him for all these years. I only ask the Lord to guide him and protect him and keep him safe. That's the only gift I want for today. 

So yeah I'm feeling very good and very emotional today. But I am drinking tonight haaaaa lol 

I love you's have a great weekend xxx



2 comments: