Contact Me

If you have a question or would like to send me tags email me: simplyvicki71@gmail.com

MY BLINKIE

Photobucket
done_02_a079f3bddc792fc6cdf5cbd96b9b271f
blinkiesCafe-vC

BLOGS I FOLLOW


Photobucket


tk-ptc-blinkie
2v2aFvyoMxue6Wm

Store I Donate To

WHERE I PLAY

Photobucket





 

 

I'm in Magik's forum (blinkie to the top left of my blog) and these are all from games there.

I have always loved playing tagger games. I remember all the way back to the Myspace days 

signing up as "Always" for certain games. Then it was :

*Tutorial

*Scrap

*Template

*Tag Us All

Etc etc. but now tagger games have evolved wow I didn't realize how much they have grown and matured and evolved because I was away from the tagging community for some years

So yeah I am enjoying myself. I'm kicked back at my desk all relaxed making some awesome taggies heeheee lol 

And...enjoying the company of those I have known on here for years: Tamie, Jen (Punky), Sylvie, etc.

And making new friends with new taggers/scrappers . So it's all good! 

Have a blessed and peaceful Sunday xxx



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment