Contact Me

If you have a question or would like to send me tags email me: simplyvicki71@gmail.com

MY BLINKIE

Photobucket
done_02_a079f3bddc792fc6cdf5cbd96b9b271f
blinkiesCafe-vC
blinkiesCafe-hO
blinkiesCafe-H5
blinkiesCafe-iH
GSjRYHkbIAAYWC6
blinkiesCafe-YN
blinkies Cafe 94
blinkies Cafe 9E
blinkies Cafe n I

BLOGS I FOLLOW


Photobucket

2v2aFvyoMxue6Wm

WHERE I PLAY

tk-SOBlinkie
35nbuat
bagasnagspringsummerblinkie pooker








My fave monster settled down and had a daughter
Miss Frankie is one cool teenager!
She loves video games, and sewing (espesh herself 
she's always patching herself up haaaa lol)
She is at the age she is trying makeup and loves
to jam out with her band
But what she wants to be when she is an adult
is a DJ, a very upbeat hipster playing in all the
cool and exclusive clubs
and most all she loves her pets!
(I also made 2 younger lil girl type tubes
for those that want cuter more innocent taggies 
and made dolls/toys for that)
Hope you like I'm posting now it seems I'm 
getting quite busy here at home and didn't 
want to be too late posting before Halloween
Ok have a great week Mwwwaaaahhhhh xxx

Download HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment