Contact Me

If you have a question or would like to send me tags email me: simplyvicki71@gmail.com

MY BLINKIE

Photobucket
done_02_a079f3bddc792fc6cdf5cbd96b9b271f
blinkiesCafe-vC
blinkiesCafe-hO
blinkiesCafe-H5
blinkiesCafe-iH
GSjRYHkbIAAYWC6
blinkiesCafe-YN
blinkies Cafe 94
blinkies Cafe 9E
blinkies Cafe n I

BLOGS I FOLLOW


Photobucket

2v2aFvyoMxue6Wm

WHERE I PLAY

tk-SOBlinkie
35nbuat
bagasnagspringsummerblinkie pooker

Download HERE
 
 

 
Do you know someone that has one season style 
all year long? Lol for me that was my grandmother
She was an autumn to the very end!
Her clothes, inside decor and outside of home, 
jewelry, makeup (yes orange lipstick lmao)
letter stationary, keychains, etc
If she had lived long enough to have an iphone or IPAD
I can already picture in my mind what the screen saver
would look like OMG lol
She would wear dark brown pants and an pumpkin orange
blouse (with fall leaves) in the middle of June
Someone asked me once was I embarrassed by her?
HELL NO!!! I loved her for it!
She was original thru and thru!
Tamie joined me on this (thank you hunnie)
Hope you like and don't be a stranger visit me again
and check out Tamie blog she got a gorg BCA
and witch kit
Mwwwwwwaaaahhhhh xxx

1 comment: