Contact Me

If you have a question or would like to send me tags email me: simplyvicki71@gmail.com

MY BLINKIE

Photobucket
done_02_a079f3bddc792fc6cdf5cbd96b9b271f
blinkiesCafe-vC

BLOGS I FOLLOW


Photobucket


tk-ptc-blinkie
2v2aFvyoMxue6Wm

Store I Donate To

WHERE I PLAY

Photobucket

 Hello! Hope everyone is having a lovely and peaceful Sunday. I know I am I'm feeling much better! 

I was worried if I had Covid-19 but I feel like a shiny new penny lol so all is good.


I found 9 more of my older kits and they are now here your welcome to them.

I also added 3 more of mine and Tamie's kit...I thought they would be over on Tamie's blog

but when Tamie has time she will put anything of ours on her blog...when I have more time 

than she does I will add them to mine. It's all about who's got more time lol 

I also want to say....I have loved all the time me and Tamie made kits together but some stand out 

more than others. Of all the kits we have made my personal favorite is Dark Lolita.

Yes that is the one I am most proud of. And I hope all of you enjoy it too.


I know my blog needs a little more work: labels, and a few more blinkies of ladies I love in the tagging/scrap community...but please sweethearts just a little more time...pleezy weezy lol


Ok I hope everyone has a great and safe week! Lots of Love, Vicki xxx

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the kits sweetie i lost loads of em when my hd crashed xxx

    ReplyDelete

TOU Cluster Frames

Yes you may make cluster frames with my kits, just don't charge a fee doing so (shaking finger no-no) lol

Hello

Blog Archive