Contact Me

If you have a question or would like to send me tags email me: simplyvicki71@gmail.com

MY BLINKIE

Photobucket
done_02_a079f3bddc792fc6cdf5cbd96b9b271f
blinkiesCafe-vC

BLOGS I FOLLOW


Photobucket


tk-ptc-blinkie
2v2aFvyoMxue6Wm

Store I Donate To

WHERE I PLAY

Photobucket

I got some very kind emails from some very sweet ladies saying they enjoyed my blog.

That's always very nice to hear and I thank you warmly. 

 Tina said she has been visiting hoping to see more "What I'm Tagging". And I got an email from Barbara 

saying pretty much the same thing. 

 Sooooo okay lol here is what I'm tagging...and I thank you again ladies very sweet of you xxx  

 

 

This is a forum set I made for The Misfits Gothic Game - Theme Twist: Brides xxx





This is from the Frame Frenzy Game in Misfits xxx


 This is from the Snag it Tag It Game in Misfits - Theme Twist: Flowers xxx



This is from the Image Game in Misfits xxx




And this is from the Scrap Game in MBM Forum xxx




 Have some more in a few days! Have a great week everyone xxx

1 comment: