Contact Me

If you have a question or would like to send me tags email me: simplyvicki71@gmail.com

MY BLINKIE

Photobucket
done_02_a079f3bddc792fc6cdf5cbd96b9b271f
blinkiesCafe-vC

BLOGS I FOLLOW


Photobucket


tk-ptc-blinkie
2v2aFvyoMxue6Wm

Store I Donate To

WHERE I PLAY

Photobucket

 Hello! Hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful Autumn weather. I know I am :)

But what I'm not enjoying is my internet service...grrrrrrrr it's been awful!!! 

It's on--->It's off --->It's back on ---> It's gone again AAHHHHH doing my head in :(

So we got the guy coming back out AGAIN Tuesday. I'm surprised I'm able to be on here now

So if I don't get back with anyone trying reach me please just give me a lil more time <3

Ok with that being said on with what I tagged this week....



Tamie's Marilyn kit with Caron Vinson xxx



The "Snag it Tag it Game" in Misfits xxx



Another "Snag it Tag it Game" from last week I forgot to add xxx



"Finish this Tag Game" in Misfits - Pastel Goth theme xxx



And a cute darling kit by Toxic Desirez - Wiccan Kitten love the colors xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment