Contact Me

If you have a question or would like to send me tags email me: simplyvicki71@gmail.com

MY BLINKIE

Photobucket
done_02_a079f3bddc792fc6cdf5cbd96b9b271f
blinkiesCafe-vC

BLOGS I FOLLOW


Photobucket


tk-ptc-blinkie
2v2aFvyoMxue6Wm

Store I Donate To

WHERE I PLAY

Photobucket

 Hello! Hope everyone had a lovely week. I'm so happy the weekend is here woohoo lol 

Got more lovely taggies weeeee been on a tagging kick this week

Just been home all week with schedule appts: cable guy, termite renewal, etc. 

And it's getting closer to xmas and I stay in more to save money 

But here is what I'm tagging....



this is posted below this post, I made this with Magik's Winter Chill kit xxx



this is from the Tutorial Game in Misfits, thats Hania Designs - Jessabelle kit and the tutorial 

is Autumn Dreams of Gwils Creations blog xxx



this is from the template game in MBM forum, thats one of Sylvie's gorg templates xxx



this is from the Mixing it Up Game in Misfits xxx


this is from the scrap game in Misfits...the scrap kit is a BCA from Squirrely xxx



this is from a combined game cluster/template in MBM forum xxx



this is from the Halloween Template Game in MBM and that's my template xxx



And I saved the best for last lol I saw this gorg kit and I just had to tag it heehee 

that is Hania Designs - Unicorn Party kit xxx


And that's what I tagged so far this week phewwww I'm tired lmao 

Take care and have a great weekend xxx

1 comment: